AIR ASSIST FOR YOUR MOTORHOME
It's that time again! You're itching to go camping so you collect your motorhome from storage and you can already see yourself relaxing beside a babbling stream. You plan your route to a beautiful destination and, with a fully packed motorhome, set off on your holiday.
Your unstable handling soon becomes obvious due to swaying in gusts of wind, less grip on the front wheels, too long a braking distance and bouncing when you go over a ramp. This is because the motorhome leans over backwards if it's loaded too heavily. It will also cause you to blind any oncoming drivers.
The right Dunlop air assist will stabilise the motorhome significantly. Air suspension is unknown to many and consequently unloved. Over the years, however, Dunlop Air Assist has become something of an icon among air suspension systems and now well known in practically every part of the world. Anyone who has ever driven a vehicle with it, will never want to do without. The motorhome will be much more comfortable to drive, the ride height more consistent, you'll be less affected by ramps and gusts of wind and be generally safer on the road.
View the latest driving comfort solution for your motorhome here!View the catalogue
Without air suspension
- Unstable handling
- Higher sensitivity to cross-winds
- Less grip on the front wheels
- Long, or too long a braking distance
- Can dangerously blind oncoming drivers
- Increased risk of damage
With air suspension
- More driving comfort and better roadholding
- Always sufficient ground clearance
- Highly stable left/right divided system
- Allows vehicle to be raised safely to drive on and off ferries
- Levels on an uneven surface
- More grip on the front wheels
- Better steering
- Shorter braking distance